3 day certification program allowing you to instruct the Snowmobile Safe Operator
and Industrial course. As an instructor this course teaches you proper coaching
and evaluation techniques, and methods to present these courses. Upon completion
you will receive certification in the Safe Operators Course, The Industrial Course
and as an instructor.
Ride your own snowmobile (must be in good running order), or rent one of our
Bombardier 4 stroke. Machines are available
on first come first serve basis, please book in advance.
· Rental rate is $350/day including fuel, helmet, goggles, gloves,
pants, jackets, boots
· Damage deposit is required, and damages are the riders responsibility
· Must be 16 and have a valid driver’s license in your country
· Each participant must have a transceiver, probe, shovel and backpack
(rental available as a package or individual, limited supplies please book in
advance), plus outdoor gear, food,water
· Must have transportation to the training facility in the Callaghan
Valley, pre-arranged transportation is available
BC Commercial Snowmobile Operators Association has
created a “best operating
practises” for all members and the in-house training
program for Canadian meets and exceeds this criteria.
Our Advance Mechanized Guide program is run in November
and early December for staff.